Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break l

So for the start of my spring break I stayed at my apartment with just Janelle.

On Friday I had a date with a guy named Sam. He's in my institute class. We were going to go forewheeling, but had to change plans. So we went over to his friends house and made pizza. The pizza was great by-the-way, and after some trial and error it was cooked. Sam's friend's (whom I have forgotten his name) mom was pretty funny. She gave me an apron so I wouldn't get flour on my shirt, but she didn't give one to anyone else. She also had me try one of her muffins (she puts spinach in them), and they were actually pretty good.

After the pizza was cooked we went downstairs and watched Groundhogs Day. Sam's friend started a fire in their pot-belly stove and we all squished together under a blanket. After that we went back upstairs and played Apples to Apples.

This date made me realize something. I don't know if I like super smart guys. Sam has a watch that is binary code. He reads the time in ones and zeros! He's also really smart in others things. I think I like my guys to be creative and outdoorsy.

Anyhoo. Janelle and I didn't really do much else that weekend. We finished watching Avatar (stayed up till one to do it too). That was fun. So yeah, that was the beginning of my Spring Break.

No comments: