Monday, March 30, 2009

Date #2

So I went on another date with Sam on Friday. We went down to St. George. It was warm, but the wind still made it slightly cooler. We went up to what is called the sugar-loafs, just some rock formations right above St. George. We hiked a bit and squeezed our way through this ravine, it was slightly claustrophobic, but I thought it was going to be worse. We then hiked to a picnic table and ate lunch/dinner. Then we sat on top of the sugar-loafs for an hour or so, talking. It was nice to sit there and look out at the city, but I didn't talk a whole bunch and it was slightly chilly. We then went in search for a duck pond, but only found a fishing pond with lots of dead fish in it. The we drove by the Lava Fields and then drove home. We mainly talked on the ride there, I found out we both like playing Zelda and listen to They Might Be Giants. So yeah, that was my wonderful second date.

No comments: